Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Dress: By Lana Lowon of Lowon Pope, Toronto, Ontario, Canada



Finding my perfect gown was a feat that could only be accomplished by travelling to the centre of the universe - Toronto, Ontario, Canada! As part of my dress-shopping-trip planning, I consulted the one person I knew who would know of a stylish and unique shop at which to acquire the perfectly exquisite bridal attire I longed for - my Auntie S! Auntie S lives at the heart of the heart of our beloved nation - Queen Street West - one of the best streets to shop on in Canada! Auntie S knew of just the place for me to find my dress - a little boutique called Lowon Pope.

I immediately made contact with Lana Lowon, sent her pictures of the style of gown that I liked, my measurements and a picture of myself, and a budget. In less than a month, I was on my way to Toronto to try on the custom made dress Lana had designed just for me ... and I love, love, love it!!!! My A-line gown, which is made out of two layers of silk charmeuse and beaded embroidered net, is something that might be described as 1930s glam - it truly is MY perfect gown!!!


1 comment: